One month has passed since our sweet little angel has arrived and she has changed our lives tremendously. Mylah has grown so much in a month, it is unbelievable. She is a good baby and only cries when she is hungry or has a tummy ache. She has an amazing smile, even if it is just gas. :) We have truly been blessed. She slept through the night at exactly 1 month! Mommy and Daddy were very grateful!! We were a little nervous when she didn't wake us up though, it was kind of scary. She has since slept through the night one other time. We have had issues with where she sleeps. She only likes sleeping in her swing and refuses to sleep in her crib/bassinet. We are working on that by having her take her naps in her crib to get used to it.
Mylah's Life...so far.
We started off sleeping in the bassinet, but it wasn't successful.
So we resorted to the swing.
My other favorite place to sleep is on my daddy's chest.
My big sister has decided I am not that bad. She actually checks on me to make sure I am okay.
I have an amazing family! They all love me so much!
I enjoy spending time outside with mom and dad. Especially when we take walks.
Mommy and I have in depth conversations while daddy is at work. We have fun!
But, when Daddy gets home, we spend quality time together.
We are headed out for ice cream, so I needed a hat. Thank you, Grandma Janis!
I'm exhausted after my first lunch date with mommy's friends.
The best part of my day is playing with mommy and daddy.
I have a GREAT life!!





Too cute!! Thanks for sharing!
ReplyDelete