Our Sweet Angel

Our Sweet Angel

Saturday, May 15, 2010

15 Weeks To Go!

With school winding down, my mind is racing with everything we need to do to get ready for "Little Chica" to arrive.  We have lots of decorating to finish up and of course making sure we have everything we need to for a little girl.  I am ready for school to be over, but I am going to have a busy summer finishing up my master's degree and preparing for everything.  It will be worth it! 

"Little Chica" is moving a ton and I of course am showing more.  I had a dr. appointment on Monday and was shocked to see I had gained 10 pounds in 1 month.  How is that possible?  I am not worried, since I hadn't gained anything until then.  This is the only time in my life it will be okay for me to gain 10 pounds in one month.  It was a little bit shocking.  I am still feeling great!  I do wonder if I will ever sleep through the night again.  I am guessing it will be when "Little Chica" is two or three years old.  So sad! :)


                                                                      Week 25!!

1 comment:

  1. Lindsey, I sure wish 10 lbs looked that good on me, so excited for you!! You look beautiful. Julie. Jchagen1@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete