Our Sweet Angel

Our Sweet Angel

Sunday, May 2, 2010

Week 23

It amazes me how far along I am.  It seems like yesterday I found out we were pregnant with our little bundle of joy and now we only have 17 weeks left before we meet our little girl.  We have been busy registering and discussing baby plans.  I think we have everything lined out, but I am sure I missed something.  My cousin, Jamie, and her husband, Brian, have agreed to be our little girl's Godparents.  I couldn't of asked for better Godparents, they are beautiful individuals.  We have a name picked out for our little girl, but you will have to wait until her arrival before we make that announcement.  We have to have one secret between us. :)  I can say that her middle name will most likely be Rebecca, after my mom. 

"Little Chica" is kicking a lot lately and they are getting harder each day.  It is the weirdest, but most amazing feeling I have ever felt.  Andy finally felt her the other day.  He was amazed.  I have been feeling great, except for the heartburn.  It seems like I just look at food and I get it.  My new best friend is Tums.  So far that seems to be working.  I will post pictures of the nursery as soon as we get it together.

1 comment:

  1. Lindsey and Andy, so happy to hear about the new baby, I am so excited for you! It is the greatest experience you can have in your lifetime. You're baby is So blessed to have you two as parents. If you need anything don't hesitate to call. Julie

    ReplyDelete