Our Sweet Angel

Our Sweet Angel

Thursday, June 24, 2010

Time is Flying By!

I am almost 31 weeks pregnant.  It seems like yesterday we found out we were expecting and now we have 9 weeks before we meet our princess.  We have been very busy trying to figure out what to do in the nursery.  I had a change of heart in the nursery and we have now decided to paint it.  It was too boyish, and I wanted my little girl to have some pink.  It is not a "frilly" room, but will have pink in it.  I will post pictures as soon as it gets painted and put together.

We started our child birthing classes.  They are interesting to say the least.  The information is good, but the other people in the class are what makes it interesting.  We have some characters in there.  Other than that we have been busy with work, school and summer time activities.  I am eagerly trying to finish up my master's and have been making progress.  I should graduate July 30th if everything works out and I get my oral comps complete.  It is keeping my mind off of all the baby stuff I need to get finished, so I am not stressed about that.  

No comments:

Post a Comment