Our Sweet Angel

Our Sweet Angel

Monday, July 19, 2010

34 Weeks Pregnant! Only 6 to go!

We are making progress on the nursery.  It should be done soon!  I will post pictures as soon as it is done.  Keep your fingers crossed it will be within the next week! :)  Everything is going great!  Mylah is moving like crazy and has found a resting place for her feet in my ribs.  Starting next week I will go to the doctor once a week.  I cannot believe how fast this pregnancy has gone.  It seems like yesterday we found out we were expecting.

My summer vacation has finally started! I presented my oral comps today for my master's degree and will be graduating July 30th.  I am excited for it to be done and for the next chapter in my life to begin.  I plan on applying for principalships for the next school year, so hopefully I will get one.

Andy and I took pregnancy pictures a few weeks ago and finally got them back.  This is one of our favorite ones.  I will post others when I get them on my computer. 


No comments:

Post a Comment