Tuesday, August 31, 2010
This is it!!
I am shocked at how fast my pregnancy went. I am being induced tonight at midnight!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! I cannot wait to hold my sweet little girl and fall in love with her. Andy is so excited. I don't think I have ever seen him this excited, except on our wedding day. We are going to be surrounded by family and friends, but wish our mom's could be here. Andy's mom will be flying out at the end of September to spend time with her granddaughter. My mom will be with me in spirit. She is my strength and I will get through it knowing she is my biggest cheerleader. The one thing my mom regretted before she died was that she wasn't able to see her other grandchildren born. She gave so much love to Connor, I can only imagine what she would do with her other grandchildren. Connor is one lucky little guy to know his grandma and I will be relying on him to share her memory with Mylah.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I love the page! I know your Mom will always be with you in spirit. She will be looking over you today with lots of love. Congratulations! Send pics asap! Suzie and Phil Moore
ReplyDelete