Our Sweet Angel

Our Sweet Angel

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Really...9 days!

It is unbelievable we are in the single digits.  I'm not sure Andy and I fully comprehend that she could be here any day now.  It is very surreal right now.  Of course, we are very excited and I cannot wait to hold her in my arms.  I have been nesting!  I made a baby blanket for Mylah and finishing up her baby book.  We finally got the nursery done, except for the hope chest.  Andy is finishing up the stain on it and then we have to attach the lid and the nursery will be complete.  I LOVE the way my nursery turned out.  It is gorgeous!! 

I started back to work today and ended the day with swollen feet.  I am going to have to keep an eye on how much standing I while teaching.  I warned the principal today that if he comes in for a walk-through, not to judge me if I am sitting down with my feet up.   I am hoping to get through the first day of school (24th) and then she can come anytime!  I need to get textbooks passed out and would like to meet all my students.  Now, I know this is all wishful thinking and Mylah is the one controlling the show. 

No comments:

Post a Comment