Our Sweet Angel

Our Sweet Angel

Thursday, November 4, 2010

Already 2 months

Mylah has had a busy month.  She is growing and changing everyday.  We are getting peeks of her personality.  She is a very happy, calm baby.  She is sleeping 6 - 7 hours straight, which is wonderful for mommy and daddy!!  We are very blessed.


My adventures during my 2nd month...

 

Mommy and Daddy took me to the pumpkin patch, but all I did was sleep.  Daddy picked out my pumpkins for me.

Avery went with me to the pumpkin patch and picked our her own pumpkin. 

I love playing on the floor and grabbing at my toys.

I also love smiling and talking to my mommy and daddy.

I get excited when people talk to me!


Especially my daddy.  I love it when he talks to me!

See that smile, it's for my daddy!

I got to meet a lot of new people this month.  This is my godparents, Jamie and Brian.  They came down for my baptism.

I also got to meet my great uncle Neil.  This is my Grandma Sue's brother.

My great aunt Maggie loved to snuggle with me.

We had to take a picture of all the grandkids for Pops.  It took awhile to get everyone to cooperate.

Mommy likes to dress me up with these bows.  I look forward to the day when I can rip them off my head. :)

My great Granny and great Partner came to visit me too.


I loved it when Partner talked to me.


Mommy was making me smile!  We sit and talk all day!

Mommy's friend Lisa came to visit too. 

Kendra wanted to hold me all the time.


On Halloween, we had to go around to all the grandparents houses.  Grandpa Jack was first on the list.


Then to Pop's house.


Avery came over too, so we had to get our picture taken.  Aren't we cute?      


1 comment: