Our Sweet Angel

Our Sweet Angel

Sunday, December 12, 2010

Where has the time gone? 3 Months already!

I am a little late updating this.  My maternity leave ended and I returned work on November 29th.  It was very hard to leave my sweet angel with the babysitter, but Mylah has adjusted well.  Mylah is growing like a weed.  She weighs over 14 pounds now and is getting so long.  It amazes me how much she has changed.

What has happened this month from Mylah's point of view!

I have found the joy of bath time! I look forward to it every evening and let Mom and Dad know if they have forgotten.

They think its fun to put me in this seat, I'm never thrilled when they do it.  If I scream, they get me out of it real quick!


I cannot get enough of my hands.  They taste so good!

My daddy reads to me everyday!  I love it!!

This day, we took a nap after we read.  I was tired!


I love making it difficult to get a smiling picture for mom, so I make these funny faces!  :)

Mommy was making me laugh!!


My cousin Avery came to visit on Thanksgiving!  She's a lot of fun!

Even though Mommy tries to stop me, I LOVE my thumb!!

1 comment:

  1. Love the pictures, especially the one of dad reading the book, they do grow so fast, mine is almost 15, I still remember the baby, the toddler and yes I'm sure I won't forget his teens, but I cherish them all! Julie

    ReplyDelete