Our Sweet Angel

Our Sweet Angel

Saturday, October 8, 2011

Mylah, Mylah, Mylah

It seems like every weekend we have a ton of stuff to do, that we haven't had any down time to relax.  Hopefully things will start slowing down.  Mylah is busy getting into EVERYTHING!!  She is our little explorer.  She thinks its funny to head to straight for the dog bowl and then turn quickly shaking her head and laughing.  She knows she is not supposed to touch them, but still attempts to do it everyday.  She has also started throwing temper tantrums, so we had to start removing her from the situation and have little talks about her behavior.  It is mostly around dinner time and when she's exhausted.  She is almost walking!!  Although she isn't walking on her feet, she gets around wonderfully on her knees.  It is hilarious to watch!  I don't think I have ever seen a baby walk on their knees, but my Mylah does.  She has the balance to walk on her feet, she doesn't have the confidence or need to just yet.  We are trying to work on that, but we are in no hurry.  She talks all the time.  Her new words are "mine" and "Mylah."  She even says "what's this."  It is cute to see her talk with emotion.  Although we have no clue what she is saying, we can tell when she's mad or happy.


We had a wonderful Thanksgiving and Christmas! Mylah went on her very first airplane ride to visit Gram in Colorado.  She did great and actually slept the whole plane ride home.  We got meet our new niece, Lily.  Mylah didn't want anything to do with her.  Christmas was a lot of fun this year, since Mylah is more mobile and active.  She was into everything and of course, loved opening her presents.  

I have been so busy that I haven't updated this in forever, so I have included photos from the past few months.  


A Day at the Park


Halloween 2011 - The cutest Bumblebee ever!!

Trick-or-Treating at Pop's house!  





My sweet baby girl sitting in daddy's rocking chair.  

Meet Lily!  Mylah's new baby cousin.

Feeding the giraffes with Gram at the Colorado Springs zoo!  They have the nastiest tongues!

With Gram at the zoo!

Family photo with the giraffe! 


Playing in the park at the zoo!


I love going down slides!

The only photo of them together!

Reading with Gram!

Mylah is such a big help in the kitchen now! :)  She loves the dishwasher!

Waiting in line to see Santa!  I'm happy now...

Not so much now!


Love my daddy!

Someone found their belly button!  She is fascinated by it!

My loves!

Avery and Mylah on Christmas Eve 2011

Avery playing with her new kitchen

Mylah joining in on the fun!

Christmas morning!  Mylah was sick, so she wasn't in the best mood. :(

Attacking the presents!  :)

My new jeep Grandpa Jack and Grandma Debbie got me!  I love it!

Cruising in the yard with Daddy's help!  I cant reach the pedals just yet.  

I love my Jeep!  They promised to buy me a real one when I turn 16! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment