I am a little behind in updating my blog, but Mylah is ONE!! It was very emotional for me. I love who she is today, but I miss her being a newborn. Everyone told me it would fly by and to cherish every moment, but I didn't realize it would be that fast.
Mylah's personality is shining more and more. She is an observer. She laughs and talks, but she observes everything that is going on. I call her my serious baby. When she's old, she will definitely be a people watcher. She is VERY independent. She doesn't like it when we feed her, she wants to do it on her own. She thinks its fun to chase the dog, but the dog kinda likes it too. Mylah has decided to take her time on the walking thing, which I am fine with. One less thing to worry about right now! She cruises the furniture, but has not taken steps on her own yet.
The pictures are from the last few months. Enjoy!
 |
| Enjoying life! |
 |
| Trying to figure out my walker. |
 |
| Summer is the best! Especially the pool and Momma time! |
 |
| I went to the beach for the first time. I LOVED the water and the sand. |
 |
| Avery went with us. We had a lot of fun together! |
 |
| Enjoying the water park at the resort. |
 |
| Love my family! |
 |
| Playing with Pops! He's the best! |
 |
| Playing hide-n-seek with Mommy in the curtains! |
 |
| My cousin Connor races motorcycles and I got to see him race. He's awesome!! |
 |
| Playing at the farm park! |
 |
| I got my spoons, don't mess with me!! |
 |
| I love my new pony I got for my birthday! |
 |
| Building with Daddy! |
 |
| Train ride to my bath! |
 |
| Mmmmmmm...Cake!! |
 |
| What is this stuff? |
 |
| I'm ONE!! |
 |
| Playing with Pops. He would build and I would knock it down. It was fun!! |
 |
| My first ponytail! |
 |
| I love my ravioli!! |
No comments:
Post a Comment