Our Sweet Angel

Our Sweet Angel

Sunday, January 2, 2011

4 Months Has Flown By

Well Mylah is now 4 months old.  I cannot believe it!!  She seems to have grown overnight.  We don't have her 4 month dr. appointment until next week, but I am sure she is over 15 lbs now and has probably grown 3 inches.  She seems to be packing on the pounds, the evidence being the rolls forming on her legs.  We had a great Christmas with her this year!  I now know why my mom loved Christmas so much, it's all about the kids.  Having a child makes Christmas so much fun.  I can hardly wait until next year, it will be even better.  Mylah also got to meet her Grandma and Aunt for the first time.  They visited us over Christmas and she just loved them. Mylah is such a happy baby and is really only fussy when she's hungry or fighting sleep.  We are truly blessed!! 

Mylah view on the month of December!


I love my daddy!  I have learned to grab ahold of his lip and pull.  It's pretty funny!

I got a ladybug beanbag from Pops and Natalie for Christmas, it is the best!!  It's so soft!

Although this picture doesn't show it, bath time is my favorite part of my day!

I really like watching my puppy.  She's pretty funny and always makes me laugh.


I have found my screaming voice!!  It's pretty funny to watch the dog run when I scream really loud.

I love my Pops!!

Opening presents at Grandpa Jacks!  I got lots of good books and clothes.

Christmas morning with my Mommy!  I was a good girl this year, Santa brought me lots of toys!

There were so many presents!

I look like I am reading. :)

My Daddy and I on Christmas morning!!

I love my new see 'n say!

Wide eyed after opening all my presents!  I scored big this year!!

I am Mommy and Daddy's best present this year!

I finally got to meet Aunt Michelle!  She was a lot of fun!

Grandma really liked snuggling with me!  She is great!

I got my new "command center" for Christmas! It is so much fun!!

Maybe I will be a singer in my future! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment