Our Sweet Angel

Our Sweet Angel

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

5 Has Flown By!

It is unbelievable she is already 5 months.  We are having so much fun watching her personality emerge and is becoming more visible everyday.  Mylah is a very happy baby.  Every morning when we go wake her up to go to daycare, she doesn't cry, she shows us the biggest grin and just laughs.  It is a great way to start the day.  We (mostly me) finally decided it was time to move her to her own room.  She hasn't had any problems at all.  We were afraid she would wake up every hour, but Mylah is my little sleeper and continues to sleep through the night.  I think we are having a more difficult time with it than she is, we check on her at least twice each a night.  She has rolled over, but would rather just stay on her back.  She doesn't like her tummy for too long, but does play for a bit on it.  She has also started pushing with her feet, which makes her look like she could crawl at any moment.  I don't think we are ready for that!  Child proofing is going to have to start ASAP in the Wright household.  Mylah has also started teething, which it seems like she has been teething forever and finally has a tooth poking through today.  So you can imagine, she has been a little extra fussy.  Mylah has also been able to enjoy a ton of snow days at home with Momma.  It has been great to spend that extra time with her.

Enjoy the pics from Mylah, of course!
Check out my big grin!  Every time I see my mom and dad, I give them a big smile!!

I am finally getting a little more hair, I don't look as bald as some people I know. :)

It got up in the 60's one day in January, so we went to the park.  I wasn't sure what to think of it all.

I loved the swing and watching all the other kids at the park.

Pops joined us at the park and he took me on a walk!  I love my stroller!!!




I was watching my dog play.  She is really funny to watch chase a ball.  

Can you do this?

Snow day!!  My first time in the snow.  I was supposed to be napping, so I  was a little cranky.

Too much white stuff!

I got to meet my Great Aunt Nancy and Uncle Bill!  They were a lot of fun!!

No comments:

Post a Comment