Our Sweet Angel

Our Sweet Angel

Friday, March 4, 2011

Happy 1/2 Birthday, Mylah!!!

How can she already be 6 months old?  We have been blessed with an amazing little girl that has already taught us so much.  Who knew you could love something so much.  I look back to before we had Mylah and cannot imagine being there again.  Mylah brings so much joy and happiness to our lives.

Mylah had her 6 month check up today.  She's 16 lbs 13 oz and 26.5 inches long.  She's growing perfectly.  We have started her on table food and she has started to love peas.  Next vegetable will be avacado or sweet potato.  She is showing interest in drinking out of cup, so the dr. said we can start her on a sippy cup to see how she does.  She rolls over all the time and scoots around to get what she wants.  She should be crawling anytime now.  For someone who hated being on her stomach, absolutely loves it now.  Mylah has also found her voice.  She talks and screams.  Her scream sounds like a pterodactyl.  She isn't mad when she does it, she is usually laughing and trying to carry on a conversation.

We are counting down the days until spring break and of course summer.  I'm excited that I am not teaching summer school this summer and will get to spend everyday with my baby girl.  We have lots of activities planned.  We are headed to the beach in July with my family, so that will be very exciting for Mylah.  I'm anxious to see how she does with the sand.

Pics of a 6-month old!
I love it when Grandpa Jack comes to visit me!

Relaxing!

How can you not love this face?  I get everything I want because of it!

Played in the snow!  Mom brought it inside for me, it was too cold to go outside.  

Laughing at my daddy.  He's pretty funny!

We were headed to a super bowl party!

I love acting like I'm drinking out of a cup like mommy and daddy.  


First bite of cereal was gross, but I like it now.  

My all time favorite thing to do is to watch my dog.  She's funny!

You never know where you going to find me.  I love my belly and scoot around all over.  I should be crawling soon!


My daddy!!  He's the best!!

Headed to my first MSU bears game.  We won!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment