Mylah is definitely getting a personality. It shows more and more each day. She has learned to throw a fit when you take a toy away or are not feeding her fast enough. You cannot help but laugh at her. She is still trying to master crawling. Everyday we think it will be the day she takes off, but it hasn't happened yet. She gets up on all 4 and rocks back and forth. Sometimes she even hops like a frog with her back legs, but not officially crawling yet. Don't get me wrong, she gets where she wants to go by scooting and rolling. She talks all the time and loves saying "momma." Of course, I love this, but Andy is hoping she will say "dadda" soon. Mylah has her two bottom teeth and her top two are going to pop through any day now. We are not big fans of teething (I really don't know who is); it takes so much out of our little girl. Is there something you can give them to make all their teeth come in at once? :)
| My favorite place to play is the floor! There is so much to explore. |
![]() |
| Happy Baby! |
![]() |
| Chilling after eating! I have tried a lot of new things lately. My favorite is still carrots. |
| Mommy and Daddy take me to music class every week. I really enjoy playing with the other kids and my cousin Avery there. We always have fun dancing and moving around. |
![]() |
| This is my "don't mess with me look." |
![]() |
| Laughing at the dog! |
![]() |
| I am practicing my Elvis look. |
| Trying to figure out this crawling thing. |
![]() |
| Love playing my drum. I can sit up all by myself now. |







No comments:
Post a Comment