Can she really be 8 months old? It is hard to believe that in 4 months she will be one. Time is going by too fast. We are gearing up for our family vacation to the beach, so we went on our first road trip. Since we will be traveling 17 hours in the car with Mylah this summer, we thought we might want to start small, so we went 5 hours to Illinois to visit family. Mylah did GREAT!! I can only hope she does that well when we head to the beach.
Mylah is CRAWLING. She would rather act like an inch worm, but she is still working on mastering it. It seems like within a day she has started pulling up on things, crawling and just more active in general. She loves crawling all over us and gets a big kick out of it. We are starting swimming lessons soon, just as we finish up with Kindermusic. We have decided to put her back into kindermusic this summer, since she loved it so much. It will give her and I something to do. The swimming lessons are in dad's hands. I thought it would be something fun for her to do with him.
 |
| Preparing to take off. It took a lot of practice, but I finally figured out how to move forward. |
 |
| Maybe one day I will play the piano like my mom and Pops. |
 |
| Happy Easter!! |
 |
| Pops with his girls! I love my Pops! |
 |
| My first road to trip to my cousins wedding. We had a lot of fun and I met a ton of family. |
 |
| You can see my teeth! I still only have 2, but the others will be here soon. |
 |
| My serious look. We are headed to the cardinals game, so I had to wear my shirt. |
 |
| My first wagon ride! |
 |
| My first time in the swing at Pop's house. It was so much fun. |
Oh my she is such a beautiful little girl!
ReplyDelete