Mylah will be 10 months tomorrow!! AHHHHHHH!! It is hard for me to say, "I have a 10 month old." With her first birthday fast approaching, we have started the discussions of what to do. I think we have a plan, but it will likely change. Mylah is very vocal and likes to tell stories with different emotions. It is really funny to listen to. She is crawling and pulling up on everything. She hasn't wanted to take any steps yet, but I'm sure it will come before we know it. She does like to cruise on the furniture and go back and forth between the couch and coffee table. Her favorite thing to do though is pester the dog. She chases after Daytona nonstop. Daytona tolerates Mylah, but doesn't really care for her.
I am really enjoying my summers off with Mylah. She LOVES swimming and she is my adventurous little girl in the pool. We have her in swim lessons, but it is more to get her accustomed to the water. It must be working, because she has no fear. We have taken a few trips with her and she does very well in the car, which we are thankful for! We will be driving to Myrtle Beach in July, so hopefully she will can withstand the long drive.
Here are some pictures from the 2 months. Enjoy!
 |
| First road trip! I was the flower girl in my cousins wedding. It was fun meeting all the family! |
 |
| I am innocent, I swear! |
 |
| Hanging with my Mommy on Mother's Day. We had fun at the Landing. |
 |
| I am definitely a Daddy's girl, but Mommy and I are really close too. |
 |
| Taking a wagon ride at Pops house with Avery. |
 |
| Pops has a swing too. I love it!! |
 |
| I love my Mommy!! |
 |
| Swim lessons are a lot of fun. Daddy and I play games together. |
 |
| I love watching the dog in the backyard. |
 |
| How can you not love this smile! I get what I want because of it! |
 |
| Granny came to visit me. She is a lot of fun! I love my Granny! |
 |
| My Partner is pretty special too. I love him too. |
 |
| My new toy wagon. Daddy and Mommy push me around the house in it. |
 |
| Zoo time! I was very intrigued by the monkeys and birds. |
 |
| What is this prickly stuff? I'm not sure I am a fan. |
 |
| I am an investigator. It is fun to learn new things. |
 |
| I finally got to meet my Aunt Gladys. She is great!! |
 |
| Uncle Neil made me smile! He is fun! |
 |
| Our new car. I like it more because I have more room and I sit up higher! |
No comments:
Post a Comment